Applications for marriage licenses, domestic partnerships and civil unions are done by appointment only. Appointments will be completed from the hours of 9:00 am and 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, (except Holidays).
The following items are needed at the time of application:
- Proof of identity by presenting your valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, or state/federal ID).
- Proof of residency (driver's license address, utility bill address, tax bill address, or lease agreement address).
- A witness, 18 years of age or older, with a valid photo ID.
- Social security number (if applicable).*
- $28 application fee (cash or check only).
- Full name of both parents, including your mother's maiden name, and state or country of their birth.
- Date and place of disposition of any prior marriages/domestic partnerships/civil unions, as well as the name at birth of your former partner (if applicable).
- Name and address of person performing ceremony.
- Date and location of ceremony.
*Your social security number is required by law for US citizens and will be kept confidential. Any documents in a foreign language must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Any person who does not speak English must have a translator present.