The position of Borough Clerk is required by New Jersey Statute (N.J.S.A. 40A: 9-133) to serve as:
- Secretary to the Mayor & Council;
- Secretary to the Municipal Corporation;
- Chief Registrar of Voters & Local Election Official;
- Custodian of Public Records;
- Chief Administrative Officer of Licenses & Permits.
To obtain forms, permits, or applications available in the Borough Clerk’s office, you may download them from the website or visit the Borough Clerk’s Office.
|Lori Cole||Borough Clerk||(732) 229-1756 ext. 100|