Disclaimer of Endorsement
The information posted on our website includes hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public or private organizations as well as individuals. We provide these links and pointers solely for our users' information and convenience. When users select a link to an outside website, they are leaving our website and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
- We do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- We do not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites and we do not endorse the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- We cannot authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users must request such authorization from the sponsor of the linked website.
- We are not responsible for transmissions users receive from linked websites.
- We do not guarantee that outside websites comply with Section 508 (Accessibility Requirements) of the Rehabilitation Act.
We will not link to any website that exhibits hate, bias or discrimination. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with our mission or policies.
For website security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, our web server employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction on a monthly basis.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on our server are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
When you visit some websites, their webservers generate pieces of information known as cookies. Some cookies collect personal information to recognize your computer in the future. This is not the case on our website, where we only use non-persistent cookies or "per-session cookies". These cookies do not collect personal information on users and they are erased as soon as you leave our website.
Per-session cookies serve technical purposes, providing seamless navigation through our website. These cookies do not permanently record data and they are not stored on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies are stored in memory and are only available during an active browser session. Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears.
Personal Information You Provide
If you choose to provide us with personal information, such as filling out an online webform with personal information, and submitting it to us through the website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested. We only share the information you give us with an appropriate department/individual as your inquiry relates, or as otherwise required by law. We never create individual profiles or give it to any private organizations. We never collect information for commercial marketing.
Information Collected & Stored Automatically
When you browse, read pages, or download information on the West Long Branch website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- Internet domain and IP address from which you access our website.
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our website.
- Date and time you access our website.
- Pages you visit on our website.
- Address of another website that our website is linked on.
This information is only used to help us make the website more useful for you. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our website and the types of technology our visitors use. We never track or record information about individuals and their visits.