Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, there are restrictions on public gatherings that impact the ability of the Borough of West Long Branch to meet in the traditional manner of gathering at the municipal building. In an effort to continue the essential operations of the Borough, the Mayor & Borough Council has been and will continue conducting meetings until further notice using electronic means that will allow for the public to participate.
The Borough of West Long Branch will gather utilizing the Zoom conference platform. The public may attend on Zoom with either video/audio or audio only utilizing an internet-accessible device or by telephone. Those attending from the public will be muted during the meeting, except for the time set aside for public comment, at which time they will be unmuted. Members of the public are asked to make comments, statements, or ask questions prior to the meeting to the Borough Clerk by e-mail to email@example.com or telephone at 732-229-1756 Ext. 100, if possible.
These are unprecedented times and they require unprecedented solutions. The Mayor and Borough Council appreciate your patience as they endeavor to utilize this new technological option and hope you understand in the event there are unforeseen technical issues.
The next meeting of the West Long Branch Mayor & Borough Council is scheduled for Wednesday, May 20, 2020, at 6:30 PM.
INTERNET-ACCESSIBLE DEVICE (Audio and/or Video)
To access the Zoom meeting, visit https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88119627864 from an internet-accessible browser. When prompted, enter the Zoom Meeting ID 881 1962 7864 followed by the pound sign (#).
TELEPHONE DIALING INSTRUCTIONS (Audio Only)
Dial any of the following numbers and enter the Zoom Meeting ID 881 1962 7864 following by the pound sign (#) when prompted.
+1 646 558 8656
+1 312 626 6799
+1 301 715 8592
+1 346 248 7799
+1 669 900 9128
+1 253 215 8782
- All participants will be set to “listen only” (muted).
- If a participant would like to comment during the public comment portion of the meeting, they must click the “Raise Hand” button and the host will unmute them.
- If a participant who has dialed in by telephone would like to comment during the public comment portion of the meeting, they must dial *9 and then the host will unmute them.
- Input from the public during the public comment periods is set at three (3) minutes.
- Speakers shall state their name and address before speaking.
LORI COLE, R.M.C.